2005A Version Notes
Summary of Cambridge processing for semester 2005A:
- Images : stacking bug causing non-linearity in stacked images.
- Catalogues : missing Petrosian, Kron and Hall fluxes, all flux errors and coordinate errors.
- Calibration : 2MASS old colour equations.
- Timeline : July/August 2005
- Images : stacking bug fixed, improved sky correction.
- Catalogues : full standard parameter set - note that this does not include PSF and Sersic profile fits.
: 2MASS new colour equations. Systematic 0.04 mag offest in H band in
2MASS is now removed as well (see Simon Hodgkin's photometric
calibration document for more details).
- Timeline : September/October 2005
For both version #1 and #2, a more detailed discussion of the issues summarised above can be found it the SV document .
Please note that the description reported in this document refers ONLY to 2005A data.